For the granola
10 mins preparation, 45 mins cooking
- 40g pecan nuts
- 40g cashew nuts
- 40g hazelnuts
- 200g rolled oats
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 20g golden linseed
- 20g sesame seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons clear honey
- 2 heaped tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C/gas mark 2.
- Lightly crush the pecan nuts, cashew nuts and hazelnuts.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Spread the mixture evenly over a large baking tray and bake for 45 minutes. Halfway through cooking, stir the granola so you end up with an even, golden colour throughout.
- Leave to cool, then store in an airtight container.
Download Recipe Card