Care and regular maintenance/cleaning will ensure flooring lasts for many years.
Below are some helpful tips to maintain flooring:
- Use a soft brush or vacuum cleaner to remove any surface dust. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads, as they will damage the floor
- For regular cleaning use a cloth, ensuring it is well wrung. It is important not to apply excess moisture to the floor
- We recommend the use of felt pads under furniture to protect the floor. Movable furniture/chairs should be on soft castors or placed on a plastic mat. Any single piece of furniture placed on the floor should not exceed 115kgs in weight
- Door mats should be used inside and outside of all external doorways to prevent grit from being carried across flooring, protecting surfaces from excessive wear and tear
- The flooring cair kit can be used to disguise minor scratches and dents to floors and other areas subjected to high levels of wear and tear. Suitable for use with Solid Timber, Real Wood (Engineered) and Wood Effect Laminate flooring.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, scouring pads or steam mops/cleaners