- Colour Description
- Construction Material
- Oak Veneer
- Core Material
- Door construction
- Veneered particleboard construction
- Door Finish Type
- Door Location
- Finish With
- Varnish, stain or Osmo oil
- Lipping Material
- Local Hardwood or American White Oak
- Moisture Resistant
- Not moisture resistant
- Number of Panels
- Not pre-finished
- Not primed
- Product Type
- Range Name
- Ready for Painting
- Ready for painting
- Surface veneer thickness
- Veneer grade
- Veneer timber species
- American White Oak
- Door lipping thickness - bottom
- Door lipping thickness - sides
- Door lipping thickness - top
- Height (Imperial)
- Weight (Excluding Packaging)
- Width (Imperial)
Guarantees & Accreditations
- Accreditation BSI
- BS 476-22:1987
- Building Regulations
- Part M
- Certifire approval
- Fire certification available
- Certifire approval
- Certifire approved
- Fire Rating
- Guarantees and accreditations
- Door Edging Maximum Trim Bottom
- Door Edging Maximum Trim Each Side
- Door Edging Maximum Trim Top
- Edging additional information
- An equal amount of timber should be removed from each side & bottom. Remaining within the parameters of the maximum trim instructions ensures the construction of the door is not compromised.
- Fitting Instructions
- Please refer to door instructions for all fitting information.
- Hardwood doors can be finished with solvent based, oil based (not oil) or water based finishes.
- All fire doors must be fitted in accordance with the fire certificate.
- For identification, the Howdens logo, SKU code and batch number is on the top edge of the door.
- All Howdens varnishes and stains are suitable for use with Howdens doors (Please always follow manufacturer's instructions).
- This door is not suitable for waxes, polishes and/or oils (except Osmo Oil) as these products do not seal the door properly and may cause veneer delamination.
- Lock Block Additional Information
- A lock block is not included on this door as it is a solid construction. The lock can be fitted in any location on either side.
Care and Maintenance Howdens Oak Veneered Internal Doors[0.25MB]
Installation / Fitting Instructions Dordogne Oak FD30 35mm[0.06MB]
Fire Certificate Dordogne Internal Oak Fire Doors FD30[0.06MB]
Fire Certificate Dordogne, Worcester and 4 Panel FD30 Door Designs[1.15MB]
Fire Certificate FD30 Panelled Door Assemblies[0.38MB]
Fire Certificate Internal Hardwood Oak[1.07MB]
Fire Certificate Part 1 4 Panel Doors and Dordogne FD30 Doors[0.69MB]
Fire Certificate Part 2 4 Panel Doors and Dordogne FD30 Doors[0.72MB]