- Marks drilling position through fixing holes up to 45mm deep to 3 to 13mm diameter onto most surfaces
- It is a tool that is quick and easy to use - designed to save time
- The chalk will mark a drilling hole on any surface - tile, breeze block, granite, plaster, cement etc.
- The chalk is florescent and can easily be seen from a distance, particularly useful if fixing at height
- The chalk is non-permanent and can easily be brushed off
- Ideal for fixing kitchen cabinets and shelves which can be held with one hand using the Marxman pen to mark the fixing point with the other
- Many other uses such as marking hinges, drainpipes, pipework and electrical tubing